Food, Community And All Things Sustainable

September 28, 2010

Breakfast

Told myself as I was fixing breakfast this morning that I would take a photo and share.  Sorry, no photo. Got distracted...by the the good food. When it was arranged so very prettily on the plate, I admired it, and then scarfed it down.  D.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. Yes that would describe it, purely d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.

Locally raised eggs scrambled with cilantro
Prepared in a pan seasoned with olive oil and butter from local milk
Topped with my own salsa: tomatoes, scallions, peppers, lime juice, cumin (left out cilantro, it's in the eggs)
Sides: sliced dilled cucumbers, pickled roasted peppers, zucchini orange jelly.
Washed down with rosehip ginger tea, my own special blend.

I'm really wishing I'd taken a photo, it was so pretty!

No comments: