Food, Community And All Things Sustainable

May 1, 2008

Gathering day today with some of my best ever girlfriends for coffee and fun, and I'll bet some planning for future gatherings.

We're foodies, urban gardeners or artisans. I love all these gals - they are such incredible women. They don't know each other, although I know each of them. Let the talkin' begin..................

Local Earth Day activities have propelled some folks in our community into action. My good pal Soozee and I are putting on an Urban Gardening seminar/gathering at our favorite hangout - Stumpjack Coffee Company. So exciting!

Watch for a poster, I'll get one up as soon as it's finalized.

Now for some chai and an incredible treat from Jin - I'm so glad David & Kim sell her goddess food at the Stump.

No comments: